We will be looking to fill the following position immediately.
Intern to Project Manager Interns
Tivi Jones Media is a marketing and media development agency looking for interns to train as Digital Media marketing professionals with our Intern to Project Manager Internship Training Program!
We want smart, motivated, fast-learning individuals who can dedicate 3 months to kicking butt and taking names in a small agency in order to be learn the ins and out of a marketing and media development internship.
We want creative people who can write, edit, design, think on their feet, organize, problem-solve and execute. We want people who are interested in marketing, who love excellent customer service, who are interested in media (book, magazine and blog publishing) and who want to learn what it’s like on the ground floor of an exciting new company.
The Intern to Project Manager Internship Training Program, is intensive, because this position is meant to show interns the ropes and train them to be Digital Media Marketing Project Managers.
We need someone who can dedicate at least 10 hours/week to the program.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Interest in social media (Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, etc.)
- Good with numbers and data analysis
- Interest in the publishing industry
- Based in North Carolina and able to travel to networking events
- Able to dedicate at least 10 hours per week for work on TJM projects
- Reliable and secure phone, computer and internet connection
- Experience with Excel, Word (or Mac Pages); email marketing systems like Mailchimp and Emma; social media dashboards like Hootsuite and project management systems like Mavenlink.
- Enrolled in college or university level classes in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Mac computer
This is training, so mostly your be learning to use, operate and conquer online media, marketing and PR in an office situation.
Interns my responsible for: wrap reports, social media management, clerical duties and digital media project management, but of course you will work with our professionals closely to do this.
Interns may also field inquiries from prospective and current clients, manage client contracts and oversee projects.
Aren’t the start of your internship, all I ask is that you possess exceptionally strong communication skills, be motivated self-starters, and proactive. A warm, personable, down-to-earth demeanor, and desire to provide exceptional results, attention to detail and discretion are essential.
This position is fast-paced and all applicants should be prepare to work flexible hours. It’s recommended that applicants commit to internships of at least 3 months in length so we can cover many of areas.
- Position is virtual with some work in person or at the Tivi Jones Media live/work facility
- Start ASAP
Please send an email to jobs [at] tivijonesmedia [dot] com using the subject AGENCY INTERN with your resume, detailing your experience and a note about yourself. If applicable, list any related companies and brands you’ve worked on. Please be sure to let your personality shine through!
NOTE: if you’re enrolled in a school program that will provide you credits for this internship, please advise in your email.